Before to jailbreak,you need to know……
• This Pangu tool supports for 64- bit iOS 9 compatible devices.
iPhone 5s,iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus,iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus
iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2,iPad Pro
iPod touch 6G
• This is a free jailbreak tool, No need to enter registration code.
• Pangu can jailbreak not only iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 also.
• Pangu tool not support iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.2.1.
• This is an Untethered jailbreak.
• You need some other accessories and tools for Pangu jailbreak.
Mac or Windows use PC.
iCloud or iTunes latest versions.
• Use iCloud or iTunes latest version and Back up All personal information that you need to protect. Because if anything happen during jailbreaking process or after jailbreak, you can restore your device again with this back up.
• Disable firewalls or anti virus programs, because need to prevent Pangu from connecting to the internet.
Let’s look how to jailbreak iPhone,iPad or iPod touch on iOS 9 to iOS 9.1 using Pangu jailbreak.
1. Download the latest Pangu jailbreak version on our Pangu download page.
2. Connect your iOS device to the PC using USB cable.
3. Back up your device all personal data using iCloud or iTunes latest version. When you’re back up complete, close iClouds or iTunes and also close Xcode you’ve open.
4. Disable passcode from settings _ Touch ID and Passcode, turn off find my iPhone from settings _ iCloud/iTunes _ Find my iPhone, Also enable Airplane mode.
5. Run Pangu jailbreak tool you had download before.
Run your Pangu jailbreak tool as an Administrator. Right click on the Pangu exe then select “Run as Administrator” option.
Sometimes you can get error massage “Pangu 9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, but don’t worry Right click on the Pangu 9 exe then click on open in the menu options after click on Open button.
6. Pang will get some time to detect your iOS device.After that click on the blue start button.
7. Click on Already Backup button to continue to the jailbreak process.
8. At 55% your device will be reboot.
9. At 65%, it will prompt you to unlock your device, also enable Airplane mode again.
10. At 75% it will prompt you to unlock your device again and run Pangu app. There for run the Pangu app from the device home screen. Sometimes you can’t find Pangu app so you can search your device for Pangu.It also installs the WWDC app but don’t worry, after the jailbroken process complete, Pangu and the WWDC app will be removed automatically on your device.
11. Then Pangu will prompt you to click on Accept button on your device, because need to give access to the photos app. so click on Allow on the popup that follows to allow Pangu to access your photos.
12. (A) Wait for the process complete. Your iOS device will be reboot.
12. (B) when Pangu Jailbreak process was complete, it will tell you that your device is “Already Jailbroken”. So you can see Cydia icon on your device last page screen. Please don’t forget to disable Airplane mode before run Cydia.When you launch cydia for the first time; it will get some time to “Preparing filesystem” on your device. It will exit automatically after it’s done. Then again click Cydia and download your favorite apps as you wish.