Latest Pangu jailbreak tool is Pang iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. However pang is unable to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 & iOS 9.3.4. if you accidentally upgrade your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to iOS 9.3.4. You must Downgrade your iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 for Pangu jailbreak.
In This guide, we try to explain you how to Downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 & jailbreak your iOS device with Pangu iOS 9.3.3 tool.
Before to jailbreak you need to know…
- The downgrade can be done till Apple is stop signing iOS 9.3.3
- Backup your iOS device using latest version of iTunes or iCloud, because if any things go wrong during jailbreaking process you can restore your device with this backup.
Downgrade your iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3
- Backup your iOS device using latest version of iTunes or iClouds.
- Download iOS 9.3.3 firmware file on web for your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Connect your iOS device to your PC and launch iTunes.
- Go to summery page on your iOS device & click Check for Update button while holding the option key (in windows Shift key).
- Brows & select downloaded firmware file.
- iTunes will start downgrade your iOS device from iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3.if it not work restore again go summery page & select downloaded firmware. Restore erase all data on your device there for once downgrade completes you will have to restore from your backup.
- Now your iOS device is ready to jailbreak with Pang iOS9.3.3 jailbreak. Click here, how to do it correctly.
Now Apple stop signing iOS 9.3.3 firmware files. There for click below our guide link to further instruction for jailbreak iOS 9.3.4.