Last week Apple released their new iOS 10.3.2 version. Apple say this update contain several bug fixes & improves the security of the iPhone & iPad.
All cydia users waiting for Pangu upcoming iOS 10.3 – iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak. They could be release it soon. There for iOS 10.3.1 users have chance to jailbreak their iOS devices near future.
If you accidentally updated iOS 10.3.2, then you need downgrade it to iOS 10.3.1,because Pangu jailbreak will support only iOS 10.3 – iOS 10.3.1. Apple is still signing iOS 10.3.1, there for you can easily downgrade your iOS 10.3.2 using iOS 10.3.1 firmware. Apple signing window could be close soon. There for this is best time to downgrade your iOS version.
Fallow our simple steps & downgrade your iPhone, iPad iOS version from iOS 10.3.2 to iOS 10.3.1 correctly.
Before to Downgrade process, you need to know this points.
- You can downgrade to iOS 10.3.1 only, this process not available for older iOS versions.
- Apple iOS 10.3.1 firmware signing window will close soon, there for you need hurry.
- Download iTunes latest version on your PC for this process.
- Backup your device using iTunes before to downgrade. Because any error happen in downgrade process you can restore your device & you can use this backup data after downgrading.
How to Downgrade iOS 10.3.2 to iOS 10.3.1
- Download iOS 103.1 IPSW file from web. Please download correct firmware that analogous to your device model.
- Use Firefox or Chrome to download Firmware file. It is .Zip file; rename it to .ipsw for work. If you use safari to download this file it could unzip automatically there for disable automatically unzip option prior to download.
- You must put your device into DFU mode. Let see how to do it.
- Connect your iOS device to your PC.
- Turn off your iOS device by holding Power button.
- Then Press & hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
- Then start holding the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds.
- Next release the Power button but continue holding the Home button until you get a popup from iTunes. It means iTunes detected your device in recovery mode. If you don’t see the popup try again using above process.
Click OK button.
- Hold the shift key in Windows & ALT/Option key on Mac, and then click on the Restore iPhone/iPad or iPod button.
- Then new file Browser message window appears, next brows & select the iOS 10.3.1 IPSW file that you download before.
- A new message appears for confirmation. Click on the Restore and Update button to continue the Process.
- Next it will give you information about the iOS 10.3.1 firmware. Select Agree button & Click on the Next button to continue.
- iTunes will verify the software & install it on your iOS device. It should take several minutes.
- If you get error massage it means you download wrong IPSW file. Download again correct IPSW file & retry.
- After downgrading process successfully, you can see the white Hello screen on your iOS device. Follow the screen instructions & set up your device correctly. Go your settings & check your iOS version, you can see it is iOS 10.3.1. Good luck…