Luca Todesco Yalu jailbreak team newly released Yalu jailbreak tool for iOS 10.2. This jailbreak tool support for all 64-bit iOS devices like iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro.
This tool not stable yet but no big problem for jailbreak process. Yalu jailbreak team hope to release stable Yalu version soon. If you like jailbreak your iOS 10.2 with Ylau please fallow this tutorial & jailbreak your device correctly.
Before to jailbreak fallow these points.
- This is semi –tethered jailbreak like Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
- This Yalu jailbreak tool supports for iOS 10.2 devices.
- Yalu jailbreak tool compatible with
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus.
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro.
- iPod Touch 6.
- This tool not compatible with iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus.
- Download iTunes or iClouds & backup your device. If you have any problem during jailbreak process you can restore your device using this backup. Also use latest iOS firmware for this.
How to jailbreak iOS 10.2 with Yalu jailbreak & Cydia Impactor.
- Windows or Mac using PC.
- Latest version of iTunes or iClouds.
- USB cable.
Download latest version of Cydia Impactor & Yalu jailbreak IPA for iOS 10.2.
Select and open downloaded Cydia Impactor setup.
Connect your iOS device to the PC via USB cable.
Cydia Impactor will detect your device; it will appear in the drop down list first line.
Drag & Drop Yalu IPA file onto Cydia Impactor.
You will be asked to verify your Apple ID & Password.
After Yalu installation go to your device home screen you will see Yalu icon.
Before to lunch Yalu, go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management select Yalu Profile then select Trust.
Go to Home screen & click Yalu 102 icon.
Step 10 A
Tap GO button to begin Yalu jailbreak process. Don’t touch your device until the jailbreak is complete.
Step 10 B
Your device will reboot automatically. After rebooting go to Home screen you can see Cydia icon on it. it means your jailbreak process is successfully completed. If cydia is not there open Yalu 102 icon again & jailbreak again.
This is semi-tethered jailbreak. It means you need to lunch Yalu 102 app to re-jailbreak your device every restart time.
If you have any issues after jailbreak or during jailbreak better thing is remove it by restoring your device to iOS 10.2.1. Good luck…