Pangu team released iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3 Pangu jailbreak with 25PP App Chinese version. Today, Pangu released new English version of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak that takes good advantage of Cydia Impactor.
Cydia Impactor is better tool than 25PP App, because it works on Windows, Mac and Linux. It is GUI based tool used to sign the .iPA file of Pangu jailbreak to install and execute it on iOS devices.
This guide help you to understand how to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 using English version of Pangu jailbreak & Cydia Impactor.
Before to Jailbreak, You need to know……
- Pang support 64 bit iOS devices like…
iPhone SE, iPhone 5s,iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus
iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2,iPad Pro
iPod touch 6G
- Pangu is totally free jailbreak tool. No need key or registration code.
- Pangu is semi-tethered jailbreak tool, you need run jailbreak app on your device every time it reboots.
- Pangu jailbreak can be done with Windows, Mac or Linux Running PC.
- Pangu jailbreak works on iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 & iOS 9.3.3.
- You need some other accessories and tools for Pangu jailbreak.
Mac, Linux or Windows use PC.
iCloud or iTunes latest versions.
- Use iCloud or iTunes latest version and Back up All personal information that you need to protect. Because if anything happen during jailbreaking process or after jailbreak, you can restore your device again with this back up.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu jailbreak with Cydia Impactor…
Download Pangu Jailbreak .iPA file on our Pangu Page and Download Cydia Impactor tool for Windows, Mac or Linux.
Fallow this video and Download Cydia Impactor on your PC.
Connect your iOS device to the PC using USB cable.
Open Cydia Impactor tool on your PC.
Drag and Drop (earlier downloaded) Pangu .Ipa file on Cydia Impactor.
Sometimes Apple developer warning appears, click OK.
Enter your Apple ID for continuing jailbreak process. If you haven’t Apple ID yet, create new one and use it instead.
Enter your Apple ID password and press OK button to continue.
Now cydia Impactor will start to install Pangu jailbreak app on your iOS device, wait few minutes for complete it. During this process message will appear, click Allow button on that message.
After the Pangu jailbreak tool install, Cydia Impactor will go back previous screen (like in step 4) on your iOS device, Go to the home screen you can see Pangu jailbreak app on your home screen, it means Pangu has installed successfully.
Go settings > General > Profile and Device Management > Developer Profile with Apple ID provided.
Select the Developer profile and click on Trust Button. Massage will appear for confirm, click Trust.
Go to your home screen and click Pangu app again. You will get message for send your notifications click OK button.
Click start button and lock your iOS device.
Now Pangu will start jailbreak process. After it completed your device will restart automatically. (Keep your device locked at entire process) after restart go to your Home screen you can see cydia on your device Home screen, it means your jailbreak process completed successfully. Click cydia icon it will take some time preparing filesystem on your device. After complete it, restarts your device, click cydia and enjoy….